- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note to: Bacterial conversion of depolymerized Kraft lignin
© The Author(s) 2018
- Received: 24 October 2018
- Accepted: 24 October 2018
- Published: 12 November 2018
The original article was published in Biotechnology for Biofuels 2018 11:240
The authors have retracted this article  because due to a mistake in the laboratory, SEC analyses of some of the lignin samples used had already been published as part of another article . The data in the section “Characterization of depolymerized lignin streams” was therefore inaccurately presented as new, and part of the materials and methods section was incorrect. To avoid confusion this article has been retracted and the authors have been given the opportunity to resubmit their corrected data. All authors agree to this retraction.
Springer Nature remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Ravi K, Abdelaziz OY, Nöbel M, García-Hidalgo J, Gorwa-Grauslund MF, Hulteberg CP, Lidén G. Bacterial conversion of depolymerized Kraft lignin. Biotechnol Biofuels. 2018;11:240. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13068-018-1240-7.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Abdelaziz OY, Li K, Tunå P, Hulteberg CP. Continuous catalytic depolymerisation and conversion of industrial kraft lignin into low-molecular-weight aromatics. Biomass Convers Biorefinery. 2018;8:455–70.View ArticleGoogle Scholar